Senior Executive - Digital Marketing
- Experience : 4-8 Yrs
- Location : Pune, India
- Department: : Digital Marketing
- No. of Positions : 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate & implement digital marketing strategy and roadmap for Fulflex for both paid and unpaid marketing platforms to meet the objectives and goals.
- Strong content creation and writing skills. Content creation (website content, social media content & updates, blogs, articles) develop a content plan, help draft market-ready copy, and ensure quality and relevance of published material on the targeted profiles.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage Fulflex’s digital online platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant channels. Ensure content / specification / business changes is updated at all these platform.
- Online reputation management and executive voice branding & metrics / analytics reports includes comparison with the past data, scope of improvement and action plan.
- Conceptualize and implement innovative online content and communication strategies in coordination with business marketing and communication teams to accelerate lead generation while also improving brand presence and product adoption.
- Act as focal point for driving and implementing digital marketing plan in coordination with business marketing & communication teams.
- Liaison with digital marketing agencies, creative and media agencies / vendors to create content in multiple media formats and marketing tools as per the requirements of the digital marketing plan.
- Monitor metrics for measuring product / brand awareness & leads generation through digital medium and monitor these metrics on a timely basis.
- Plan, develop and schedule organic and paid social media campaigns. Manage paid campaigns - AdWords, LinkedIn, etc.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Social listening keep track of public mentions, engage with relevant content / people / organizations, respond to valid comments, and ensure participation/involvement in mission critical topics / discussions across social media.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good presentation and customer facing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- UG: Graduate in Mass Communication
- PG: PG degree in Sales/Marketing