Executive - Customer Support
- Experience : 2-5 Yrs
- Location : Pune, India
- Department : Customer Support
- No. of Positions : 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interaction with customers, follow up, handling & solving their complaints, issues/ queries, etc. for the given regions.
- Interdepartmental coordination for dispatch, sampling or any other task.
- Preparing Weekly Sales orders/ activity reports etc.
- Preparing monthly dispatch plan, variance report, and other MIS reports as directed by senior manager(s).
- Maintaining ISO Documentation.
- Maintaining active & prospective customer database.
- Receiving, acknowledging and processing of customer’s complaints & forwarding them to relevant departments forwarding CAPA to customers.
- To undertake and achieve special assignments as required by HOD and the Management from time to time.
- Exposure to the QMS, customer audit requirements & expectations and comply with all the policies and procedures pertaining to those requirements.
- Ensure the departmental Policies and processes are aligned / updated with the changing customer requirements pertaining to EHS, Quality, Products, Material, People Sustainable development Initiatives etc
- Graduate with prior experience in customer service in preferably manufacturing industry as follows:
- Total customer service.
- Sending quote, follow up for the order.
- Processing & handling of Customer orders/Transfer orders.
- Handling correspondence with customers.
- Inter-departmental coordination; planning, production, dispatch etc.
- Computer exposure: to be well versed with MS Office, general correspondence, making various sales related report generation.
- Well Versed in Power Point.
- Exposure to SAP.
- Ability to work in a functional structure while working as part of a strongly focused manufacturing team.
- Maintain ISO documentation, MIS reports as required.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Rest of the world - Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Bangladesh & MENA
- UG : Any Graduate